Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46036 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 81% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,127₴ (руб 58,926) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)