Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46986 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 64% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,999₴ (руб 38,308) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)