Cost of living comparison between Barnaul, Russia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40966 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 55% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,267₴ (руб 61,677) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Guayaquil costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$6,936 (about 2 hours ago)