Cost of living comparison between Bari, Italy and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.913 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 271% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,363₴ (€2,088) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pescara costs €450 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 240,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $6,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villavicencio costs COL$800,000 (36 minutes ago)