Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44796 UAH / VES *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 378% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 114,773₴ (256,214 Bs.S.) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 4 hours ago)