Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 695%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 145% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,971₴ (Bs 37,363,326) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 4 hours ago)