Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 557%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.723 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 358% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,949₴ (Bs 20,181) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)