Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Venezuela and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.600 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 409% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 82,735₴ (Bs 31,827) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 35TL (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Monterrey costs Mex$ 274,990 (35 minutes ago)