Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,537 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.128 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 271% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,276₴ (€1,457) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)