Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,827 prices entered by 429 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.304 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 252% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,270₴ (€1,309) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)