Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.969 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,367₴ (9,163元) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)