Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.948 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 64% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,666₴ (元6,754) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)