Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00196 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,750₴ (Rp 6,515,102) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)