Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.811 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 22,109₴ (1,398KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jakarta costs Rp 9,921 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 3 hours ago)