Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.208 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,362₴ (1,935KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (about 2 hours ago)