Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 355%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.533 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 49% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,181₴ (RD$ 69,717) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)