Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 370%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.560 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 52% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,961₴ (RD$ 67,842) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)