Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,406₴ (RD$ 27,637) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)