Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.531 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 12,357₴ (RD$ 23,256) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)