Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 360%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.553 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 51% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,636₴ (RD$ 73,493) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 3 hours ago)