Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.551 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 12,396₴ (RD$ 22,492) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)