Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 10,593₴ (RD$ 18,900) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)