Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 354%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.562 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 50% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,003₴ (RD$ 64,043) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)