Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.362 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 66% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,582₴ (2,116TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (24 minutes ago)