Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.463 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,464₴ (5,027TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)