Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.522 UAH / BND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 292% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,215₴ (B$3,305) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)