Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.106 UAH / BND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 338% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,695₴ (B$3,438) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 21,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $93,649 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)