Cost of living comparison between Bandar Lampung, Indonesia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00198 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,588₴ (Rp 9,371,408) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Budapest costs 1,120 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Nicosia costs €579 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Monrovia costs 555 L$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wuhan costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)