Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00204 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,630₴ (Rp 8,152,695) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)