Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,716₴ (Rp 5,852,553) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (16 minutes ago)