Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00185 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,140₴ (Rp 16,328,044) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)