Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,476₴ (Rp 8,745,076) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (20 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (35 minutes ago)