Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00198 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,205₴ (Rp 9,178,193) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niagara Falls, New York costs $432 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zanzibar costs 10,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)