Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04216 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 258% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,221₴ (1,381,018 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $864 (42 minutes ago)