Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 829%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04822 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 277% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,044₴ (1,017,106 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)