Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.626 UAH / MDL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,686₴ (9,647 Leu) in Bălţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)