Cost of living comparison between Balneario Camboriu, Brazil and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.126 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 284% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,060₴ (R$ 7,391) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)