Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 359%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.696 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 413% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,765₴ (AU$2,476) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (34 minutes ago)