Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 457%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.147 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 392% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 73,754₴ (AU$3,661) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 2 hours ago)