Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.146 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,145₴ (6,052TL) in Balıkesir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)