Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 393%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00192 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 199% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,908₴ (Rp 15,571,414) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)