Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 405%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 211% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,099₴ (Rp 15,930,128) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (21 minutes ago)