Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.735 UAH / AZN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 92% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,838₴ (1,833 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)