Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.436 UAH / AZN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 19% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,898₴ (1,880 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)