Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.744 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,024₴ (4,600 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)