Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.563 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 22,527₴ (3,433 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 3 hours ago)