Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.080 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,993₴ (4,519 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)