Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,111₴ (ARS $18,761) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)