Cost of living comparison between Bahía Blanca, Argentina and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.690 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 71% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,713₴ (ARS $15,215) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)