Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26269 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,500₴ (₨70,425) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (36 minutes ago)