Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.517 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,937₴ (Php57,880) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)