Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 50% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,370₴ (Php45,925) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)