Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.782 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,258₴ (29,734 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)