Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.696 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,817₴ (3,655TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (40 minutes ago)