Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.443 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 18,439₴ (4,150TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)