Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.300 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,594₴ (S/. 1,638) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)