Cost of living comparison between Aveiro, Portugal and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.913 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 219% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,882₴ (€1,725) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brighton and Hove costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $661 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Resistencia costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Calama costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)