Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 476%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.889 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 237% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,456₴ (€1,269) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)