Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.116 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 219% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 89,329₴ (NZ$4,673) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)