Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.717 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 208% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 86,356₴ (NZ$4,614) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 60,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)