Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.399 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 283% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,439₴ (€1,954) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (32 minutes ago)