Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 435%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,070 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.805 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 552% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,708₴ (NZ$3,447) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999,999 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)