Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,152 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.903 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 221% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 80,202₴ (NZ$4,243) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)