Cost of living comparison between Atyrau, Kazakhstan and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07675 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 52% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,702₴ (321,867 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,350,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $43,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 500,000 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vilnius costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)