Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07983 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 84% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,464₴ (218,770 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (37 minutes ago)