Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08550 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 69% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,506₴ (321,717 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in João Pessoa costs R$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (23 minutes ago)