Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,078 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.685 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 180% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 78,283₴ ($2,828) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)