Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 518%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,502 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.356 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 280% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,592₴ (€1,290) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)