Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.343 UAH / SAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,718₴ (﷼ 2,277) in Ta'if to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)