Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.559 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 26,693₴ (E£ 17,119) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)