Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08315 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 141% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,104₴ (470,266 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)