Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 350%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.825 UAH / ERN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 102% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,544₴ (Nakfa30,980) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)