Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.798 UAH / ERN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 131% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,563₴ (Nakfa20,893) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)