Cost of living comparison between Ashqelon, Israel and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.878 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 375% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,233₴ (10,356 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$129,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chilpancingo costs Mex$ 5,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Compostela costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 192 kr (about 1 hour ago)