Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 698%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.197 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 391% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 79,832₴ (11,093 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (4 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (28 minutes ago)