Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.551 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 141% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,549₴ (8,946 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)