Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.821 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 181% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,741₴ (5,848 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)