Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.531 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 172% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,856₴ (5,425 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)