Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.968 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 166% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,304₴ (3,678 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)