Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.606 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 190% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,967₴ (3,808 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)