Cost of living comparison between Arezzo, Italy and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.125 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 352% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,837₴ (€2,329) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Budapest costs 1,120 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Nicosia costs €579 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Monrovia costs 555 L$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wuhan costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)