Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 992%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.918 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 325% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,719₴ (€2,203) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (37 minutes ago)