Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 100% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,036₴ (﷼ 25,303,651) in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)