Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02341 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 91% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,717₴ (2,124,176 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (40 minutes ago)