Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 363%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02190 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 312% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,372₴ (2,072,097 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 6,500,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)