Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02226 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 290% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,370₴ (2,847,124 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$1.12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Durrës costs 100 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 82,662 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)