Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 385%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02263 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 317% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,197₴ (2,394,876 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (41 minutes ago)