Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 385%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02298 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 289% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,635₴ (2,029,718 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)