Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02217 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 214% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,669₴ (1,699,066 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)