Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 101% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,156₴ (﷼ 27,996,494) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (41 minutes ago)