Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 28,816₴ (﷼ 43,407,665) in Arak.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)