Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 367%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.343 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 136% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,449₴ (5,589 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)