Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07683 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 66% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,583₴ (215,851 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)