Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.588 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 58% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,197₴ (Dinar 1,068) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)