Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.290 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 285% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,043₴ (Dinar 1,307) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)