Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02459 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 411% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,304₴ (₩2,493,119) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)