Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02485 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 229% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 85,543₴ (₩3,442,074) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (40 minutes ago)